Why Candidate Experience Matters
In today’s competitive talent market, an organization’s ability to attract high-quality candidates offers a significant business advantage—making improving candidate experience a priority for talent acquisition teams. But many companies are failing to attract top talent because their hiring processes deter or even repel candidates. To effectively attract top talent and stay competitive, organizations should reevaluate and enhance their talent acquisition processes in order to engage candidates before, during, and after the interview.
This webinar will describe six moments that matter to applicants during their candidate experience journey and ways that TA functions should be using personalized communication at every step:
- Building Awareness and Interest Among Candidates
- Creating an Easy Application Process
- Facilitating Engaging Recruiter Interactions and Prehire Assessments
- Enabling Effective Hiring Manager and Team Interviews
- Sustaining Engagement throughout the Offer and Acceptance Phases
- Designing Preboarding to Help New Hires Assimilate
In addition, Valvoline will share their leading practices of their candidate experience journey.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of our legal structure. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.